B B

I got ya'

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

Been there, seen that

The graphics were decent. If you want to improve, I'd suggest more extensive shading and colouring. Also, some of your lines are distorted, I suggest setting down the smoothing on your brushes.

The thing you really got right was the menu. Otherwise the sounds were spot on with the talking, but I didn't enjoy the voices as they shared no similarities with the characters (which is a hard task, and I must credit the VA's for trying).

The VA's should also consider their tone, and I've noticed it changes a lot doing the movie.

This is of course your own choice, but consider moving on to your own storylines in the future, and stop making video game parodies.

Shadowii2 responds:

Yep, but I did make some lines thinner so they wouldn't stick out so badly, but some of them were still left though...

And I'm slowly trying to get back in to my Max n' CO series not to mention some other shorts.
But thanks for your opinions here!

Edit:
Oh yeah, the Menu, that's the part that I'm most satisfied with.

2008| Meet the Spy 2008| Meet the Spy

Good Fan Contribution

This is a perfect example of a good piece of fanwork by caring fans. While it did have some problems, it ended up being a movie which is pretty loyal to the persons it portrays.

The voices were quite good (I loved how you managed to pull of the Spies snorting laugh), the dialogue was good, and I really smiled at the spy disguise (A companion cube.)

That said, it still suffered from a little too slow animation. The pace was a little weird, and not like the official "Meet the..." videos. This is very off-putting at times.

Never the less, I loved it!

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

All flash, no substance

I like the controversity, especially since there was ANOTHER school-shooting recently. However, this flash doesn't really feel any special.

I only liked the small notes you spread around the scene, like the "You're a faggot" hidden on the radio.

Theres no really punchline, and it certainly wasn't surprising when he flipped out.

Mr Bucket Mr Bucket

Hahaha

Damn, that's fucking hilarious.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Hahaha

So this is actually you VC. What a... debute. I can't really suggest you to improve in any ways.. this.. this is just hilarious in so many ways.

Kickstart My Heart Kickstart My Heart

And so..

Duke's heart has been kickstarted, as 3Drealms shot a adrenaline pump into his heart, in the form a trailer.

Great loop.

BEEBO Part 10 BEEBO Part 10

It's Been Far Too Long,,,

But Beebo is still a very likeable and funny series. This new funny episode dismantles the rumors of your death.

BEEBO Part 10 is a great movie. 10 given.

I love the series.

Cheers!

-Duffi

Rebecca Rebecca

Perfect

How can you simply not love Rebecca? Best flash ever.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Hilarious

At some points.

The animations was nearly suburp. And the graphics were plain awesome.(I woulden't expect less from you :) )

The sound could do be better. Sometimes the voices weren't 100% clear, but you could understand it, it never really had any scratches.(Annyoing sound when the micrphone goes on off, get moved etc.)

Overall: A pretty damn fine movie. Top notch.

Cheers!

-Duffi

JohnnyUtah responds:

hmm..ill look into the sound issue.